We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Workplace requirements and best practices evolve constantly. Employers need to be aware of new developments in labour and employment law regardless of what industry/sector you are in or the size of your organization. Effective human resource strategies depend on it.
This full-day seminar led by some of Manitoba’s leading labour and employment lawyers will help you learn how to deal successfully with the issues they raise.
- Addressing Religious Accommodation in the Workplace
- Severance Strategies and other Best Practices when Terminating without Cause
- Accommodating Physical and Mental Disabilities in the Workplace
- 2019 Labour and Employment Case Law Update
- Social Media Use and Abuse in the Workplace
- Introduction to American Immigration
- Q and A Forum
- Registration and breakfast: 8:30 a.m. | Seminar: 9 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Registration closes: November 18, 2019
- Cost: $400 per person | $350 CPHR MB Member (includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments)
- Buy two registrations, get the third free.
- Complimentary parking available in the Fort Garry Hotel parkade. Parking is limited, vouchers will be provided.
- This program has been approved for 7 Continued Professional Development hours by CPHR Manitoba.
- Cancel before November 18 for a full refund. Contact Brittany Kehler at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.