Workplace requirements and best practices evolve constantly. Employers need to be aware of new developments in labour and employment law regardless of what industry/sector you are in or the size of your organization. Effective human resource strategies depend on it.
This full-day seminar led by some of Manitoba’s leading labour and employment lawyers will help you learn how to deal successfully with the issues they raise.
- Addressing Religious Accommodation in the Workplace
- Severance Strategies and other Best Practices when Terminating without Cause
- Accommodating Physical and Mental Disabilities in the Workplace
- 2019 Labour and Employment Case Law Update
- Social Media Use and Abuse in the Workplace
- Introduction to American Immigration
- Q and A Forum
- Registration and breakfast: 8:30 a.m. | Seminar: 9 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Registration closes: November 18, 2019
- Cost: $400/person | $350/CPHR Member (includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments)
- Buy two registrations, get the third free.
- Complimentary parking available in the Fort Garry Hotel parkade. Parking is limited, vouchers will be provided.
- This program has been approved for 7 Continued Professional Development hours by CPHR Manitoba.
- Cancel before November 18 for a full refund. Contact Brittany Kehler at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.