As a human resource professional, it is important to be aware of legal rights and risks in the workplace.
Join us for this intermediate level seminar that contains labour and employment topics tailored for HR professionals with less than 10 years of experience. However, we invite HR professionals of all experience levels to attend.
This seminar is brought to you, in partnership, by MLT Aikins and CPHR Saskatchewan.
ON THE AGENDA:
Progressive Discipline and Termination for Cause
- Learn when and how to use progressive discipline
- Understand best practices for policies and investigations
- Review discipline and termination case studies
- Understand the duty to accommodate
- Review accommodation case studies
- Obtain practical tips for accommodating disabilities
Occupational Health and Safety Considerations for H.R. Professionals
- Understand occupational health and safety obligations
- Learn how to respond to an accident or near miss
- Review recent occupational health and safety cases
- Registration: 12:30 p.m. | Seminar: 1 to 4 p.m. | Complimentary Reception: 4 to 5 p.m.
- Refreshments will be provided.
Registration Fee: $250 + GST ($12.50) = $262.50 per person
Registration closes: September 4
- Cancel before September 6 for a full refund. Contact Sandra Janzen at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Late registrations will be accepted as space permits.
- Pre-approved for 3 CPD hours with CPHR Saskatchewan.
Sandra Janzen, MLT Aikins LLP
1500 Saskatoon Square
410 – 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5T6
P: (306) 956-6957
F: (306) 975-7145