CPHR Manitoba members use promo code CPHRMB50 at checkout.
As HR professionals, you are at the forefront of your organization’s efforts adjusting to the changing environment brought by COVID-19. How can you develop forward-thinking plans to support the changing needs of your workforce as we move into the next phase of the pandemic?
If you’re looking to proactively understand your evolving legal obligations, this webinar offers practical solutions for accommodating employees, guidance on workplace health and safety obligations, and tips for reopening safely.
Whether you’re new to HR or a seasoned professional who wants to stay current with the latest developments in labour and employment, the MLT Aikins L&E update covers a broad range of topics and provides practical guidance for all.
- COVID-19 case law update
- Accommodating remote work and employer obligations under The Accessibility for Manitobans Act
- Best practices for responding to human rights complaints and reviewing proposed amendments to The Human Rights Code
- Q&A session
Speakers and Moderators:
- Date and Time: Thursday, November 18, 2021 | 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST
- Materials: You will receive electronic copies of all materials prior to the webinar.
- Cost: $200 per person | $150 per CPHR Manitoba member. CPHR Manitoba members use promo code CPHRMB at checkout.
- Registration closes: Monday, November 15, 2021.
- Cancellations: Cancel by November 15 for a full refund. Contact Brittany Kehler at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire. Registrations submitted after November 15 will not qualify for a refund.
- Program and speakers are subject to change.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
This seminar has been pre-approved by CPHR Manitoba for 3.5 CPD hours.