As a human resource professional, it is important to be aware of legal rights and risks in the workplace.
Join us for this intermediate level webinar series that contains labour and employment topics tailored for HR professionals with less than 10 years of experience. We invite HR professionals of all experience levels to attend.
This webinar series is brought to you in partnership by MLT Aikins and CPHR Saskatchewan.
The webinar will start at 1:00 pm (SK time) and will run until 4:30 pm. There will be time for Q&A and a break between each session.
On the Agenda:
Duty to Accommodate: Mental Disabilities and the Duty to Inquire
- Understand the duty to accommodate mental disabilities
- Review accommodation case studies
- Obtain practical tips to satisfy the duty to inquire
COVID-19 Update: Considerations for Employers
- Understand legislative changes and public health orders
- Review and identify emerging COVID-19 issues for employers
- Ask the lawyers questions!
Harassment and Harassment Investigations
- Learn what types of conduct constitute harassment
- Review harassment case studies
- Get tips for harassment investigations
- Prior to the webinar, we will ship to you the printed materials along with seminar swag.
- Webinar: 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Registration Fee: $225 + GST ($11.25) = $236.25 per person
Registration closes: February 10, 2021
- Cancel before February 10 for a full refund. Contact Sandra Janzen at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Late registrations will be accepted as space permits.
- Pre-approved for 3 CPD hours with CPHR Saskatchewan.
Sandra Janzen, MLT Aikins LLP
1201-409 3rd Avenue South
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5R5
P: (306) 956-6957
F: (306) 975-7145