Workplace rules and best practices evolve continuously. Employers need to be aware of new developments in labour and employment law, regardless of what industry/sector you are in or how many employees you have. Effective human resource strategies depend on it.
This seminar will inform you of recent developments in the law and help you learn how to deal successfully with the issues they raise. The MLT Aikins Employment Law Update is designed for both non-unionized and unionized employers. We’ll bring you up-to-date on changes to the rules and help you develop proactive human resource policies and strategies.
- Registration & Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. | Seminar: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Registration includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Regular Fee: $475 + GST ($23.75) = $498.75 per person
- Registration closes: Wednesday, October 7.
- For a full refund, cancel before Friday, October 9.
- Registrations submitted after Wednesday, October 7 will not qualify for a refund and are subject to capacity.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to process.
- Program and speakers are subject to change.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- This event is being transitioned to virtual delivery.
This event is also being offered in Edmonton on October 28.
MLT Aikins LLP
2100 – 222 3rd Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0B4
P: (403) 693-2649
F: (403) 508-4349
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Western Employers’ Counsel insights and news delivered to your inbox.