Labour laws and policies are always changing, especially following the COVID-19 pandemic. Many businesses are struggling to bring employees back to work. You might be feeling frustrated and unsure what your legal rights are when employees aren’t willing to return to the office. There are, however, many labour laws and policies you can employ that will allow you to get back to focusing on running your business, rather than worrying about bringing employees in.
- Returning to in-person work
- Duty to accommodate
- Medical accommodations
- COVID-19 vaccination policies
- Employees rights to refuse dangerous work and what you should know
- Dates & Times: June 9, 12– 1 p.m. MT
- Cost: Complimentary
- Registration Closes: Wednesday, June 8 at 12 p.m.
- Program and speakers are subject to change.
30th Floor – 360 Main Street
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4G1
P: (204) 957-4744