Employers are facing a growing number of DEI-related complaints. In this half-day workshop, we’ll offer an overview of how to handle workplace harassment complaints related to DEI. We’ll cover topics including DEI terminology, unconscious bias and systemic discrimination and discuss recent case law in the space. You’ll also learn how to address DEI policy breaches and approach DEI investigations.
The Evolution of Workplace Harassment
- An overview of DEI terminology
- Complaints related to microaggressions, unconscious bias and stereotyping
- Gender identity and misgendering in the workplace
DEI Policy Breaches
- How do you manage a complainant’s demands?
- What are the penalties for breaches?
- How can you respond to complaints effectively?
- Who should investigate a complaint?
- Interview techniques
- Whistleblower policies
- Date: August 30, 2022 | 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. PDT
- Regular fee $225 + GST ($11.25) = $236.25 per person
- CPHR members: $180 + GST ($9) = $189 per person
- Group of four discount: $168 + GST ($8.44) = $176.44 per person
- Cancellation: Cancel by Thursday, August 25 for a full refund. Contact Zara Durrani at email@example.com to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after August 24 will not qualify for a refund.
- Program and speakers are subject to change.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Pre-approved for 3 CPD hours with CPHR British Columbia & Yukon.
Suite 2600 1066 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, V6E 3X1
P: (604) 608-5777
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Western Employers’ Counsel insights and news delivered to your inbox.