The legal landscape relating to workplace safety law is constantly evolving and changing. Inspection and enforcement activities are increasing and are serious matters for your organization. Do you know your rights if an incident occurs and the regulators are asking to interview your employees? Does your organization know how to properly navigate prime contractor responsibilities? Is your drug and alcohol policy ready for pending changes to Canada’s marijuana laws? Join us and we will update you and help you get prepared.
- Liability of Supervisors, Owners and Others, Including Bill C-45 Related Discussions
- Prime Contractor Update – Elements of a Compliant Prime Contractor System
- Recent Decisions
- Statutory Investigations, Privileged Investigations and Interviews
- Drug and Alcohol Testing and Medical Marijuana
- Open Forum
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. | Seminar: 8:45 a.m. to 12 p.m. | Networking Lunch: 12 to 12:30 p.m.
- Registration closes: March 19, 2018
- Cost: $250 + GST ($12.50) = $262.50 per person
- Pre-approved for 4 CPD hours with CPHR Manitoba
- Cancel before March 19 for a full refund. Contact Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan at email@example.com to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
Nikeisha Paul-Hunnighan, MLT Aikins LLP