Join us as we discuss how professional regulators can navigate and regulate members’ off-duty conduct.
- From off-duty conduct to professional misconduct
- Regulating off-duty conduct
- Social media and the professional
- Registration: 7:30 a.m. | Plated Breakfast: 7:45 a.m. | Seminar: 8-9:30 a.m.
- Cost: Register 4 or more attendees to receive a discount
- Regular Ticket: $57.14 + GST ($2.86) = $60 per person
- Group discount– four or more: $52.38 + GST ($2.62) = $55 per person
- Registration closes Thursday, September 5. For a full refund cancel by end of day.
- Late registrations are subject to availability and will not be eligible for a refund following September 5.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to process.
- Speakers subject to change.
- Download brochure.
Dabota Fashola, MLT Aikins LLP
2100 – 222 3rd Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0B4
P: (403) 693-2649
F: (403) 508-4349