Join us for the second part of our presentation on the importance of evidence for professional regulatory panels. This webinar will focus on panel members’ responsibilities when assessing evidence. We will discuss common evidentiary issues faced by disciplinary panels when considering a professional member’s conduct and offer tips and tricks on how to deal with evidence in a hearing. The webinar will review recent case law on the topic and will look at practical solutions to evidentiary problems.
This webinar is geared toward hearing tribunal members for professional regulatory bodies.
- How to weigh evidence
- Common evidentiary issues
- Tips and tricks in dealing with evidentiary problems
- Date: November 17, 2022
- Time: 9-10:30 am (PST) / 10-11:30 am (MST)
- Cost: Register four or more attendees to receive a discount
- Regular Ticket: $75 + GST ($3.75) = $78.75 per person
- Group discount– four or more: $60 + GST ($3) = $63 per person
- Registration closes: November 10, 2022
- Cancellation: Cancel before November 10 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after November 10 will not qualify for a refund.
- We reserve the right to decline registrants.
MLT Aikins LLP