Workplace rules and practices evolve continuously. As an employer you need to be aware of new developments in labour and employment law, regardless of how many employees you have. Effective human resource strategies depend on it.
This seminar will inform you of recent developments in the law and help you learn how to deal successfully with the issues they raise. The MLT Aikins Labour Update is designed for both unionized and non-unionized employers. We’ll get you up-to-date on changes to the rules and help you develop proactive human resources policies.
Register now and take advantage of the early bird pricing until January 31, 2020. Further seminar details will be provided in 2020.
- Robert Frost-Hinz
- Amy Gibson
- Matthew Klinger
- Eileen Libby, Q.C.
- Jana Linner
- Brent Matkowski
- Calen Nixon
- Leah Schatz, Q.C.
- Jean Torrens
- Shannon Whyley
- Kevin Wilson, Q.C.
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. | Seminar: 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Early Bird Price (until January 31, 2020): $427.50 + GST ($21.38) = $448.88 per person
Regular Fee: $475 + GST ($23.75) = $498.75 per person
- Registration closes: May 15
- Cancel before May 19 for a full refund. Contact Sandra Janzen at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
Sandra Janzen, MLT Aikins LLP
1500 Saskatoon Square
410 – 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5T6
P: (306) 956-6957
F: (306) 975-7145