It is becoming increasingly important for employers to have effective respectful workplace policies and investigation processes to deal with workplace complaints and allegations. To avoid legal consequences that can have significant financial and reputational impacts, employers must ensure that proper workplace investigations are conducted in a timely manner.
This half-day seminar will help you prepare to navigate workplace complaints and review the various and often complex considerations that employers must be aware of, during and after the investigation process.
- Statutory Requirements and the Legal Landscape
- What Constitutes a Complaint and Employer Obligations
- Best Practices for Responding to Complaints
- Effective Investigation Techniques
- Investigation Reports: internal, external and everything in between
- Strategies for Monitoring the Workplace for Harassment Issues
- Registration and breakfast: 8:30 a.m. | Seminar: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Registration closes: January 24, 2020
- Cost: $250 per person | CPHR MB Members $200
- Approved for 3.5 CPHR Continuing Professional Development hours by CPHR Manitoba
- Cancel before January 24, 2020, for a full refund. Contact Brittany Kehler at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.