Struggling to stay on top of recent changes and developments in construction law in Manitoba? This half-day seminar will help provide a well-rounded update to owners, managers, supervisors and project managers.
- Risk Management
- Legislative Developments in Lien and Prompt Payment
- Practical Considerations from Recent Court Decisions
- Update on Workplace Safety and Health Decisions
- Common Construction Project Pitfalls
- Open Forum
- Registration and breakfast: 8 a.m. | Seminar: 8:30 to 11:45 a.m. | Lunch: 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Registration closes: November 5, 2018
- Cost: $250 per person
- Cancel before November 1 for a full refund. Contact Brittany Kehler at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.