As a human resource professional, it is important for you to be aware of legal rights and risks in the workplace.
Join us for this half-day webinar that contains labour and employment topics tailored for HR professionals. While the webinar is tailored for HR professionals with 10 years of experience or less, all experience levels are welcome to attend.
ON THE AGENDA:
Accommodating Mental Health in the Workplace
- Understand the duty to accommodate mental disabilities
- Review accommodation case studies
- Obtain practical tips to satisfy the duty to inquire
Employment Considerations for the Sale or Acquisition of a Business
- Understand the implications for vendors and purchasers in asset purchase and share purchase transactions in non-unionized and unionized settings
- Review the risks of constructive dismissal in corporate reorganizations
- Obtain practical tips to mitigate potential employment liability
COVID-19 Vaccination Policies
- Learn whether an employer can require an employee to vaccinate
- Review competing principles of privacy and occupational health and safety law
- Get tips on drafting a COVID-19 vaccination policy
- Employment and labour lawyers will answer your questions on any employment-related topic
- Questions can be submitted during the conference
- Date: March 23, 2021 | 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. MT
- Materials: You will receive electronic copy of PowerPoint prior to the webinar
- Regular fee $225 + GST ($11.25) = $236.25 per person
- CPHR members: $180 + GST ($9) = $189
- Group of four discount: $180 + GST ($9) = $189) per person
- Registration closes: Tuesday, March 16, 2021
- Cancellation: Cancel by March 16 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at email@example.com to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after March 16 will not qualify for a refund.
- Program and speakers are subject to change.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
This webinar has been pre-approved by CPHR Alberta for 3.5 CPD hours.
2100 – 222 3rd Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0B4
P: (403) 693-2649
F: (403) 508-4349
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Western Employers’ Counsel insights and news delivered to your inbox.