As a human resource professional, it is important for you to be aware of legal rights and risks in the workplace.
Join us for this intermediate level webinar series that contains labour and employment topics tailored for HR professionals with less than 10 years of experience. We invite HR professionals of all experience levels to attend.
This webinar is brought to you in partnership by MLT Aikins and CPHR Saskatchewan.
The webinar will start at 1 p.m. (SK time) and will run until 4:30 p.m. There will be time for Q&A and a break between each session.
On the Agenda:
Diversity and Inclusion
- Legislative framework
- Diversity and inclusion recommendations
- What is culpable and non-culpable absenteeism?
- Chronic absenteeism, doctor’s notes and accommodation
- When is dismissal appropriate?
- Work from home policies
- Requests to work remotely from another province or country
- Accommodation issues
- Prior to the webinar, we will ship to you the printed materials along with seminar swag.
- Webinar: 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: Registration Fee ($225) + GST ($11.25) = $236.25 per person
- Registration closes: September 8, 2021
- Cancel before September 8 for a full refund. Contact Sandra Janzen at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Late registrations will be accepted as space permits.
- Pre-approved for 3 CPD hours with CPHR Saskatchewan.