Join us for a special one-hour live webinar on COVID-19 Challenges and Strategies for Saskatchewan Employers.
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of significant challenges for Saskatchewan employers. Our labour and employment lawyers will address a number of common areas for employment-related questions, and highlight evolving legal considerations that employers should be aware of when managing their workforce in this unprecedented time.
ON THE AGENDA
- Introduction: the current COVID-19 landscape
- Legislative updates: layoffs, terminations and new leave of absence
- Common law implications
- Re-open Saskatchewan and returning to work
- Employee refusals to work and human rights considerations
- Financial assistance for employers
- Webinar: May 14, 2020
- Time: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. MDT
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: May 14, 2020
This webinar has been pre-approved for 1.0 CPHR Saskatchewan CPD hour and 1.0 CPD hour for members of the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Insights and news delivered to your inbox.