Join us for a special one-hour live webinar on COVID-19 – One Month Out. What Have We Learned and What Do We Need to Know?
The COVID-19 pandemic has rapidly changed the business landscape for Alberta employers. Our employment lawyers will address a number of common areas for employment-related questions, and highlight evolving legal considerations that employers should be aware of when managing their workforce in this unprecedented time.
ON THE AGENDA
- Introduction: the current COVID-19 landscape
- Legislative updates
- Temporary layoffs
- Group termination
- New quarantine leave
- Employee refusals to work and human rights considerations
- Common law implications
- Financial assistance for employers
- Webinar: April 23, 2020
- Time: 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. MT
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: April 23, 2020
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Insights and news delivered to your inbox.