Join us for a primer on fundamental evidentiary principles for disciplinary panels. In this webinar, you will learn about the different types of evidence presented at hearings, the rules of admissibility of evidence, tips for weighing and assessing the evidence, and other common evidentiary issues that arise in a proceeding.
This webinar is geared towards hearing tribunal members for professional regulatory bodies.
- Types of evidence
- Admissible or inadmissible?
- Considering and weighing evidence
- Common evidentiary issues
- Date: March 2, 2022
- Time: 10-11:30 a.m. MST
- Cost: Register four or more attendees to receive a discount
- Regular Ticket: $60 + GST ($3) = $63 per person
- Group discount– four or more: $50 + GST ($2.50) = $52.50 per person
- Registration closes: February 24, 2022
- Cancellation: Cancel before February 23 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at email@example.com to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after February 23 will not qualify for a refund.
- We reserve the right to decline registrants.
This webinar has been pre-approved for 1.5 CPD hours by the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
MLT Aikins LLP