Join us for our presentation on the importance of self-represented litigants and non-governable persons. We will discuss challenges that tribunal members often face when dealing with self-represented litigants and non-governable members, including ethical issues and the duty of procedural fairness.
This webinar is geared toward hearing tribunal members for professional regulatory bodies.
- The right of self-representation
- Ethical context
- Duty of procedural fairness
- Allowable assistance
- Tips and tricks for tribunal members
- How to deal with vexatious litigants
- Date: February 9, 2023
- Time: 9 a.m.-11 a.m. (PST) / 10 a.m.-12 p.m. (MST)
- Cost: Register four or more attendees to receive a discount
- Regular Ticket: $110 + GST ($5.50) = $115.50 per person
- Group discount– four or more: $95 + GST ($4.75) = $99.75 per person
- Registration closes: February 3, 2023
- Cancellation: Cancel before February 3 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after February 3 will not qualify for a refund.
- We reserve the right to decline registrants.
MLT Aikins LLP