Join us for a primer on what happens in a disciplinary hearing and common issues faced by hearing tribunals. We will go through a typical hearing process and address issues such as jurisdiction, bias and without notice applications. We’ll provide some tips and set out best practices on how to conduct a hearing.
This webinar is tailored for members, regulators, and disciplinary panel members of western Canadian self-regulating professional bodies.
- Summary of the hearing process
- The hearing panel
- Common issues
- Without notice applications
- Best practices
- Date: February 2, 2022
- Time: 10-11:30 a.m. MST
- Cost: Register four or more attendees to receive a discount
- Regular Ticket: $60 + GST ($3) = $63 per person
- Group discount– four or more: $50 + GST ($2.50) = $52.50 per person
- Registration closes: January 26, 2022
- Cancellation: Cancel before January 26 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after January 25 will not qualify for a refund.
- We reserve the right to decline registrants.
MLT Aikins LLP