Professional bodies need to be prepared for the upcoming legalization of recreational cannabis. This seminar introduces the history of cannabis in Canada and highlights some of the issues facing professional bodies.
ON THE AGENDA
Brief history of cannabis in Canada
Recreational versus medical regimes
Issues for professional regulators
- Private versus professional use
- Capacity and competence
- Commercial interests
- Effect on sanctions
- Tribunal training
- Registration: 7:30 a.m. | Plated Breakfast: 7:45 a.m. | Seminar: 8 to 9:30 a.m.
- Cost: Register 4 or more attendees to receive a discount
- Regular Fee: $33.33 + GST ($1.67) = $35 per person
- Special – 4 or more: $28.57 + GST ($1.43) = $30 per person
- Registration closes: August 31, 2018
- Cancel before September 6 for a full refund. Contact Amy Foley at email@example.com to inquire about a refund.
- Late registrations are subject to availability and will not be eligible for a refund following September 6.
- Speakers subject to change.
- Download Brochure
Amy Foley, MLT Aikins LLP
Suite 2200, 10235 – 101st Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 3G1
P: (780) 969-5092
F: (780) 969-3549