As a human resource professional, it is important to be aware of legal rights and risks in the workplace.
Join us for this intermediate-level webinar that contains labour and employment topics tailored for HR professionals with less than 10 years of experience. This webinar focuses on COVID-19 vaccination policy administration as well as mental health in the workplace. We invite HR professionals of all experience levels to attend this webinar.
ON THE AGENDA:
Administration of COVID-19 Vaccination Polices
- Legislative update
- Non-compliance – what now?
- Handling accommodation and exemption requests
- Example scenarios
Accommodating Mental Health in the Workplace
- Understand the duty to accommodate mental disabilities
- Review accommodation case studies
- Obtain practical tips to satisfy the duty to inquire
- Employment and labour lawyers will answer your questions on any employment-related topic
- Date: February 23, 2022 | 9-10:30 a.m. PST
- Materials: You will receive an electronic copy of the PowerPoint post-webinar
- Regular fee $85+ GST ($4.25) = $89.25 per person
- GST Exemption fee $85 per person
- Cancellation: Cancel by February 16 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after February 15 will not qualify for a refund.
- Programs and speakers are subject to change.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
This webinar has been pre-approved by CPHR British Columbia & Yukon for 1.5 CPD hours.
P: (403) 693-2649
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Western Employers’ Counsel insights and news delivered to your inbox.