The pandemic creates new challenges when investigating professional misconduct matters. Misconduct complaints raise unique challenges and highly sensitive situations. Regulators and the public are watching how these complaints are dealt with. It is critical for Regulators to sharpen their investigation skills, know when to use an external investigator, reexamine their policies and ensure complaint procedures are appropriate and fair. Join our webinar as we navigate these issues.
- Consequences of an Inadequate Investigation
- Investigations 101: When, Who, Why and How Should You Investigate?
- Pre-Investigation Issues
- How to Conduct an Investigation: The Basics
- Planning an Interview and Interviewing
- Winding up the Investigation
- Dealing with Findings
- Date: October 14, 2020
- Time: 8:30-10 a.m. MT
- Cost: Register 4 or more attendees to receive a discount
- Regular Ticket: $60.00 + GST ($3.00) = $63 per person
- Group discount– four or more: $50.00 + GST ($2.50) = $52.50 per person
- Registration closes: October 1, 2020
- Cancellation: Cancel before October 1 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at email@example.com to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after October 1 will not qualify for a refund.
- Space is limited. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
Dabota Fashola, MLT Aikins LLP
2100 – 222 3rd Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 0B4
P: (403) 693-2649
F: (403) 508-4349