Does your company communicate with customers and clients? Do you have one or more employees in Manitoba? New laws are coming into effect on November 1, 2018 requiring companies to revise current policies and practices around removing barriers that prevent people from accessing your goods and services. These laws will also mandate special training for any employee that deals with your customers.
Join us to better understand the incoming legislation, fundamentals for creating a policy, how to update your policy to comply with The Accessibility for Manitobans Act and Customer Service Standard, as well as what to include in your required training.
- Understanding the key elements of The Accessibility for Manitobans Act and Regulations
- Examine accessibility issues affecting business under the Customer Service Standard
- Learn how to develop policy and key elements for inclusion in your policy
- Identify employees who need training in accessibility under the legislation
- Determine what key elements need to be included in employee training
- Registration and breakfast: 8 a.m. | Seminar: 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Registration closes: June 1, 2018
- Cost: $125 + GST ($6.25) = $131.25 per person
- Approved for 2 CPD hours with CPHR Manitoba
- Cancel before June 1 for a full refund. Contact Brittany Kehler at email@example.com to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
Brittany Kehler, MLT Aikins LLP