Are you staying current with Manitoba’s evolving labour and employment laws? Join us at our 2023 Labour and Employment Case Law Update seminar, a comprehensive event that will equip you with the latest legal insights and best practices to address the pressing challenges facing today’s employers. In this full-day seminar, our speakers will cover keys topics, including a review of recent case law affecting both non-unionized and unionized workplaces, innovative retention strategies and using AI and Chat GPT in the workplace.
ON THE AGENDA:
- 2023 Labour & Employment Case Law: A review of recent decisions in both non-unionized contexts that specifically affect Manitoba employers and in unionized settings that have broader implications for workplaces across the region
- Navigating Recruitment and Retainment in a Skilled Labour Shortage: Recommendations on best practices from a legal perspective on recruiting and retaining your workforce
- Harassment Prevention and Best Practices in the Workplace: A comprehensive overview of workplace harassment prevention, covering legal obligations, workplace safety and health legislation
- Duty Calls – Accommodation in Unique Cases: An overview of duty to accommodate in the workplace and unique circumstances where duty to accommodate arises
- Utilizing AI and ChatGPT – Policies and Potential Pitfalls: A look into the legal considerations when using generative AI and the relationship between AI and technological change legislation
- Tuesday, November 14, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST
- Registration closes November 7
- Cost: $400 ($350 for CPHR MB Members)
- This program has been approved for 7 CPHR Continuing Professional Development Hours by CPHR Manitoba
- We reserve the right to decline registrants.