Join us for an in-depth session on the fundamentals of public sector procurement. Procurement rules, strategies and approaches are constantly evolving. Don’t get left behind; learn how to maintain and improve your procurement and contract game plans by incorporating new information and skills.
Our team of MLT Aikins lawyers and KPMG consultants will provide practical insights and guidance on the latest trends, strategies and best practices shaping the procurement landscape, including case law updates, navigating trade agreements and digital transformation in procurement processes.
This seminar is geared toward government, crown corporations, healthcare, educational institutions, construction and infrastructure and manufacturing organizations.
On the agenda:
- Procurement 101 and case law updates
- Trade Agreements
- Scoring Evaluations
- Debriefing and complaints
- Alternative procurement models
- Local, Indigenous and location value
- Fundamentals of building the business case
- Digital transformation procurement
- Open Forum – Q&A
- Scott Masson
- Robbie McLellan
- Erin Wolff
- Milad Alishiahi
- Jeremie Roussel
- Kaytlyn Barber
- Michelle Kealey
- Audra Young
- Seminar: October 5 2023 | 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Materials: You will receive an electronic copy of the presentation prior to the seminar
- Cost: Registration Fee ($150) + GST and PST ($16.50) = $166.50 per person
- Registration closes: September 25, 2023
- Cancel before September 25 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Late registrations will be accepted as space permits.
- Pre-approved for 6.5 CPD hour with Law Society of Saskatchewan
This event is also being held in Saskatoon