Join us for a special one-hour live webinar on Operational, Financial and Contractual Strategies for the Outdoor/Adventure Industry in Times of COVID-19.
Outdoor adventure enthusiasts are experienced in navigating hard times as their often high-risk excursions have prepared them for tough situations comparable to the pandemic we are currently faced with. COVID-19 has presented many challenges to both individuals and outdoor/adventure businesses, that test their character and resilience in adapting to the ever-changing economic landscape
This webinar features three key topics related to operational, financial and contractual strategies, to help outdoor/adventure businesses navigate, survive and thrive in these unprecedented times.
ON THE AGENDA
- How do I respond to trip cancellations and what are my deposit refund obligations?
- With restricted revenue, how do I maintain liquidity in order to prevent insolvency?
- What are the important clauses in my contracts to address commercial and supply chain problems?
- Webinar: May 6, 2020
- Time: 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. MT
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: May 6, 2020
This webinar has been pre-approved for 1 CPD hour by the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Insights and news delivered to your inbox.