While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to play out and heavily impact our economies, many business enterprises are encountering liquidity and solvency challenges with which they have little or no experience. There are practical restructuring options (both formal and informal) that businesses can pursue as they work to mitigate liquidity and solvency issues during this uncertain time.
Join our insolvency & restructuring partners for this two-part webinar to explore the range of restructuring options available to your organization. We’ll examine topics including: maintaining lender support, bridge financing, informal workout options and formal restructuring options.
ON THE AGENDA
So You Have Chosen Formal Restructuring, What’s Next?
- Creditor protection: what is your end game?
- Interim financing in formal restructuring
- Strategies to preserve contracts with suppliers of goods and services
- Strategies to retain executives, senior employments and other key employees during restructuring
- Restructuring support from customers, suppliers and strategic partners
- Can distressed companies sell assets while operating in formal restructuring?
- Supplier, landlord and employee rights in restructuring
- Lien rights and construction issues in restructuring
- Formal restructuring Q & A
- Webinar: April 28, 2020
- Time: 2 to 3 p.m. MT
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: April 28, 2020
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, insights and news delivered to your inbox.