Is your organization prepared to address violence and harassment in the workplace?
Recent amendments to The Saskatchewan Employment Act require all provincially regulated employers to have a violence policy statement and prevention plan in place by May 17, 2024. All incidents of harassment and violence in the workplace must now be investigated.
In this webinar we will cover key topics you need to know, plus practical tips and tricks for addressing these issues including:
- Best practices for investigating and responding to incidents of violence and harassment in the workplace
- Tips for drafting and implementing a violence prevention policy and plan
- Managing and responding to employee leaves of absence following an incident of harassment or violence, including interpersonal violence leave and Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board considerations
- Training obligations for employers
- Webinar: September 27 | 10 – 11:30 a.m.
- Cost: $75 + GST ($3.75) + PST ($4.50) = $83.25 per person
- Registration closes: September 22
- Cancel before September 20 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at email@example.com to inquire about a refund.
- Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Pre-approved for 1.5 CPD hours with CPHR Saskatchewan and Law Society of Saskatchewan.