While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to play out and heavily impact our economies, many business enterprises are encountering liquidity and solvency challenges with which they have little or no experience. There are practical restructuring options (both formal and informal) that businesses can pursue as they work to mitigate liquidity and solvency issues during this uncertain time.
Join our insolvency & restructuring lawyers for this two-part webinar to explore the range of restructuring options available to your organization. We’ll examine topics including: maintaining lender support, bridge financing, informal workout options and formal restructuring options.
ON THE AGENDA
Finding the Right Path: Formal Restructuring and Informal Workout Options:
- Determining your liquidity position
- Best practices for distressed businesses seeking to maintain lender support
- Forbearance agreement as an informal workout option
- Bridge financing as an informal workout option
- Appraisals and valuation reports as restructuring tools
- Formal restructuring options (CCAA; NOI Proceedings)
- The importance of engaging a financial adviser to identify restructuring and informal workout options
- Issues facing the directors of an insolvent company
- Finding the right path Q & A
- Webinar: April 27, 2020
- Time: 2 to 3 p.m. MT
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: April 27, 2020
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, insights and news delivered to your inbox.