We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
What are the appropriate sanctions for professional misconduct? What are tribunals and courts considering when determining the appropriate disciplinary sanctions? Professional regulators must know what penalties and disciplinary actions are appropriate.
This webinar is tailored for western Canadian self-regulating professional bodies and will review the fundamental principles of sanctions and cover recent notable cases.
- Fundamental principles
- Special/unique considerations
- Criminal charges/conviction
- Related employment disciplinary action
- Mandatory penalties for sexual misconduct
- Recent notable cases
- Date: September 22, 2021
- Time: 8:30-10 a.m. MT
- Cost: Register four or more attendees to receive a discount
- Regular Ticket: $60 + GST ($3) = $63 per person
- Group discount– four or more: $50 + GST ($2.50) = $52.50 per person
- Registration closes: September 9, 2021
- Cancellation: Cancel before September 9 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at email@example.com to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after September 9 will not qualify for a refund.
- Space is limited. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
Dabota Fashola, MLT Aikins LLP