We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Examine what factors are considered by the courts and tribunals in determining undue hardship in the health-care sector;
- Learn when a health-care employer is required to accommodate employees with drug addictions;
- Review the principles of progressive discipline and when termination of a health-care employee is appropriate;
- Understand how harassment is viewed in the context of discipline in the health-care sector.
- Webinar: 12 to 1:15 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
- Cost: $75 + GST ($3.75) = $78.75 per person
- Registration closes: November 16
- Cancel before November 16 for a full refund. Contact Charnele Jellison at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Pre-approved for 1.25 CPD hours with CPHR Saskatchewan.
Charnele Jellison, MLT Aikins LLP
1500 Saskatoon Square
410 – 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5T6
P: (306) 956-6963
F: (306) 975-7145