We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
ON THE AGENDA
- Examine what factors the courts and tribunals consider in determining undue hardship in the health-care sector;
- Learn when a health-care employer is required to accommodate employees with drug addictions;
- Understand foreign worker management issues specific to health care;
- Review recent changes that apply to health-care sector students transitioning to work.
- Webinar: June 20, 2019
- Time: 12 to 1:15 p.m.
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: June 17, 2019
- The webinar link will be emailed to you when your registration is received.
- Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Western Employers’ Counsel insights and news delivered to your inbox.
- This program has been approved for 1.25 CPHR Continuing Professional Development hour through CPHR Saskatchewan.