We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
ON THE AGENDA
- Review recent cases in the health care sector across Canada which have resulted in termination
- Examine the principles of progressive discipline and culminating incident in the health care sector
- Compare various thresholds for discipline and appropriate corrective action given the uniqueness of health care workplaces
- Review of privacy compliance programs in the healthcare sector and in the context of more stringent privacy legislation around the world
- A discussion of health care best practices in the event of a privacy breach
- Webinar: November 21, 2019
- Time: 12 to 1:15 p.m.
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: November 18, 2019
- The webinar link will be emailed to you on November 19, 2019.
- Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Western Employers’ Counsel Insights and news delivered to your inbox.
This program has been pre-approved for 1.25 CPHR Continuing Professional Development hours through CPHR Saskatchewan.