This topic was previously included in our annual Labour Update seminar. Based on attendee feedback, we’ve made it a stand-alone session and adjusted the format. This topic won’t be repeated at our spring seminar, so don’t miss out!
The Saskatchewan Labour Relations Board oversees a number of areas crucial to the operations of unionized employers in Saskatchewan. Whether it be determining the appropriate scope of a bargaining unit, interpreting the application of managerial exemptions, or assessing allegations of unfair labour practices, the Board’s decisions commonly have a larger general impact on unionized workplaces province-wide.
This webinar will provide an in-depth review and discussion of the Labour Relations Board’s recent decisions as well as provide practical tips on what effects the Board’s decisions are expected to have. We will get you up-to-date on the Board’s reasoning and help you keep current on the latest developments in labour relations in Saskatchewan.
Check back for more details on this webinar or subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Western Employers’ Counsel insights and news delivered to your inbox.
- Webinar: February 27, 2019 | 12 to 1:15 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
- Cost: $75 + GST ($3.75) = $78.75 per link. You can have as many people in your room as you wish.
- Registration closes: February 22, 2019
- Cancel before February 22, 2019 for a full refund. Contact Sandra Janzen at email@example.com to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
Sandra Janzen, MLT Aikins LLP
1500 Saskatoon Square
410 – 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5T6
P: (306) 956-6957
F: (306) 975-7145