This event has been temporarily postponed. Details will be posted when a new date and time has been selected.
The legal landscape relating to workplace safety law is constantly evolving and changing. Increasing inspection and enforcement activities are serious matters for your organization. Do you know your rights if an incident occurs and the regulators are asking to interview your employees? Does your organization know how to properly navigate prime contractor responsibilities? Are you aware of recent developments regarding Saskatchewan’s OHS sentencing laws? Is your drug and alcohol policy up to date following the recent legalization of cannabis?
Join us for this full day seminar which will provide an Occupational Health & Safety update on changing policies, potential corrective action, recent developments and help you prepare for future investigations.
- Drug and Alcohol Policies: A Review
- Update on Current Cases & Developments
- Appealing Notices of Contravention: Process, Procedure & Current Policies
- Prime Contractor and Prime Contractor Plans: An Overview
- Mock Investigation & Interaction with Regulator
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. | Seminar: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
$475 + GST ($23.75) = $498.75 per person
CPHR Member Discount: $430 + GST ($21.50) = $451.50 per person
- Registration closes: March 17
- Cancel before March 20 for a full refund. Contact Rachelle Klassen at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Pre-approved for 6 CPD hours with CPHR Saskatchewan and the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
This event is also being held in Regina on March 24.
Rachelle Klassen, MLT Aikins LLP
Suite 1500, 1874 Scarth St
Regina, SK S4P 4E9
P: (306) 347-8662
F: (306) 352-5250