The legal landscape relating to workplace safety law is constantly evolving and changing. Inspection and enforcement activities are increasing and are serious matters for your organization. Do you know your rights if an incident occurs and the regulators are asking to interview your employees? Does your organization know how to properly navigate prime contractor responsibilities? Are you aware of recent developments regarding Saskatchewan’s OHS sentencing laws? Is your drug and alcohol policy ready for pending changes to Canada’s marijuana laws? Join us and we will update you and help you get prepared.
- Survey Recent Key OHS Legal Decisions, Including Sentencing Update
- Update on Prime Contractor Law and Best Practices
- Learn about Liability of Supervisors, Directors and Senior Officers, including Bill C-45
- Discuss Statutory Investigations, Privileged Investigations and Witness Interviews
- Get the latest on Drug and Alcohol Testing and Medical Marijuana Policies
Not all speakers will present in both locations.
- Registration: 12:45 p.m. | Seminar: 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. | Networking Reception: 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Registration closes: March 30, 2018
- Cost: $250 + GST ($12.50) = $262.50 per person
- Cancel before April 3 for a full refund. Contact Amanda Swystun at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Pre-approved for 3.5 CPD hours with CPHR Saskatchewan
Amy Foley, MLT Aikins LLP
Suite 2200, 10235-101st Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 3G1
P: (780) 969-5092
F: (780) 969-3549