The legal landscape relating to workplace safety law is constantly evolving. Are you aware of how the recent changes to Saskatchewan’s occupational health and safety regulations affect your organization? Are you aware of how recent decisions on liability and sentencing in Saskatchewan may impact your safety-related activities?
In two half-day webinars, we will update you on recent OHS liability decisions and changes to Saskatchewan’s Occupational Health and Safety Regulations, 2020. We will also help you assess whether your drug and alcohol policy is up to date and suitable in the event of an accident at your workplace. Additionally, we’ll provide an overview of how to properly navigate prime contractor responsibilities, what to do in the event of an OHS inspection of your workplace and how to appeal a Notice of Contravention. Finally, no OHS-related update during the pandemic would be complete without a COVID-19 status update.
Join us for these two half-day Occupational Health & Safety update webinars to help you ensure your organization’s safety program is compliant. (Note: These webinars were originally scheduled as an in-person seminar in spring of 2020.)
On the Agenda:
- Update on Current OHS Cases and Developments in Legislation
- Drug and Alcohol Policies: A Review
- OHS Inspections and Appealing Notices of Contravention: Process, Procedure and Current Policies
- Prime Contractor and Prime Contractor Plans: An Overview and Update
- COVID-19 – An OHS Status Update
- Panel Discussion
- Webinar: October 13 & 14 | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Cost: $350 + GST ($17.50) = $367.50 per person | CPHR Member Discount: $325 + GST ($16.25) = $341.25 per person
- Registration closes: October 8
- Cancel before October 8 for a full refund. Contact Rachelle Klassen at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Pre-approved for 6 CPD hours with CPHR Saskatchewan and the Law Society of Saskatchewan.
Rachelle Klassen, MLT Aikins LLP
Suite 1500, 1874 Scarth St
Regina, SK S4P 4E9
P: (306) 347-8662
F: (306) 352-5250