What can your organization do to mitigate cybersecurity risks? Join MLT Aikins and Optiv for an insightful webinar to learn essential information concerning cybersecurity risks.
This 90 minute webinar is curated for boards of directors and senior management to discuss your organization’s legal requirements, possible litigation risks, consequences for non-compliance and legal tools to minimize your risks. We will also cover current possible threats to your cybersecurity. Since cybersecurity requires a multi-faceted approach, you will learn about strategies your organization can put in place to help measure, communicate and mitigate the risks to the organization.
ON THE AGENDA
- Legal responsibility and risk for directors and executives
- Class action and litigation risk
- Cybersecurity insurance options
- Measuring and/or validating organizational cybersecurity maturity in contrast to industry benchmarks
- Importance of a security program dashboard, and the related communication aspects
- Two year, risk based cybersecurity roadmap – people, process and technology.
- Webinar: January 13, 2022
- Time: 2 to 3:30 p.m. CST
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: January 13, 2022
Subscribe today and receive updates, insights and news delivered to your inbox.