The myVETgroup team will host a special evening for the upcoming Ontario Veterinary Medical Association Conference taking place in Toronto.
MLT Aikins lawyer Jonathan O’Connor will co-present with Baker Tilly Canada, answering your questions on the topic of Tax, Legal and LOI. Attend the session to explore the right culture for your practice while optimizing the value of your clinic. Enjoy drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and enter to win a $1,500 package from Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, while learning about the pieces of art on exhibit.
The seminar will start at 1 p.m. and will run until 4:30 p.m., followed by a networking reception from 4:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. There will be time for a Q&A and break between each session.
On the Agenda:
Get your Tax, Legal and LOI questions answered
- With special guests MLT Aikins & Baker Tilly Canada
- Join us for wine tasting, craft beer, hors d’oeuvres and a cheese table, catered by Couture Cuisine
- An Art Specialist will be present to host a unique interpretive experience around the pieces on display
- Jonathan O’Connor
- Guest Speaker from Baker Tilly Canada
- Location: Thompson Landry Gallery 32 Distillery Lane, Toronto, ON
- Time: 6-9 p.m.
- Cost: Complimentary
- Date: July 15, 2022
Register on the myVETgroup event page
myVETgroup (MVG) is a deal advisory firm with decades of experience in the corporate worlds involving private equity, investment banking and veterinary operations in both Western Europe and North America. Our focus is to accurately and honestly advise you on selling your practice while maximizing the value of your practice. With MVG’s expertise, you can avoid common mistakes, and keep your focus where it belongs – on your patients!