MLT Aikins is pleased to partner with Exponent Investment Management to present a one-hour webinar, “The Basics of Financial and Estate Planning in Times of Crisis.”
The uncertainties presented by the COVID-19 pandemic have prompted many of us to consider getting our affairs in order and assessing retirement and estate plans. It is now more important than ever to plan for your retirement, your estate, and for the needs of your benficiaries. This webinar will provide you with some tips to aid you in the process of reviewing your financial plan, your estate plan and other legal documents.
ON THE AGENDA
- Key aspects of financial and retirement planning
- How financial plans bring clarity to a person or household’s overall financial picture
- How a financial plan is best integrated with other professional services, portfolio management and legal needs
- Basics of estate planning
- Requirements for a valid will
- What happens if you die without a will
- Key circumstances where you should update your estate plan
- Webinar: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- Time: 2 to 3 p.m. MT | 3 to 4 p.m. CDT
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: May 20, 2020
Subscribe today to receive seminar updates, insights and news delivered to your inbox.