Employers in Saskatchewan are looking for guidance on how to implement vaccination policies. What will these policies mean for organizations and employees moving forward?
In this one-hour webinar, we’ll cover how employers can ask employees to disclose their vaccination status while managing privacy law obligations. We’ll also provide an overview of the different types of vaccination policies employers are using, and look at the legal risks of mandatory vaccination policies.
Additionally, we’ll consider the ways employers can encourage employees to get vaccinated, and discuss additional safety measures – such as COVID-19 rapid testing – employers can implement for unvaccinated employees.
Employee Vaccination Status
- Can employers require employees to disclose whether they have been vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination?
- Managing privacy law obligations
- Consequences of failing to disclose vaccination status
- Overview of different types of vaccination policies
- What type of policy is best for your workplace?
- Case law update
Mandatory Vaccination Policies
- Legal risks associated with mandatory vaccination policies
- Legislation and Public Health Order update
- Understanding recent Federal and Provincial Government announcements
- Other businesses are implementing mandatory vaccination policies — can we do it too?
Voluntary & Vaccinate “OR” Policies
- What can we do to encourage vaccinations?
- Can we impose additional safety measures for employees who are not vaccinated?
- Implementing rapid COVID-19 testing in the workplace
- Date: October 5, 2021
- Time: 2 – 3:00 pm CST
- Cost: $65 + GST
- Registration Closes: October 4, 2021
- Cancellation: Cancel before October 1 to receive a full refund. Contact Rachelle Klassen at email@example.com to inquire about a refund.
- Pre-approved for 1 CPD hour with CPHR Saskatchewan.
Rachelle Klassen, MLT Aikins LLP
Suite 1500, 1874 Scarth St
Regina, SK S4P 4E9
P: (306) 347-8662
F: (306) 352-5250