Join us for a special one-hour live webinar on One Month Out – What COVID-19 Has Taught B.C. Employers and What’s to Come.
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges to the traditional workplace for B.C. employers. Our employment lawyers will address a number of common areas for employment-related questions, and highlight evolving legal considerations that employers should be aware of when managing their workforce in this unprecedented time.
ON THE AGENDA
- Introduction: the current COVID-19 landscape
- Legislative updates
- Temporary layoffs
- Group termination
- New quarantine leave
- Employee refusals to work and human rights considerations
- Common law implications
- Financial assistance for employers
- Webinar: May 6, 2020
- Time: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. MT
- Cost: Free
- Registration closes: May 6, 2020
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Insights and news delivered to your inbox.