As provinces across Western Canada remove pandemic restrictions, many employers have been left wondering how these changes will impact their COVID-19 safety plans and vaccination policies.
In this webinar for HR professionals across Western Canada, lawyers from the MLT Aikins labour and employment team in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba will help you navigate the removal of pandemic restrictions with an eye toward keeping employees safe and mitigating your risk.
Attendees will gain insight on reviewing and rescinding vaccination policies and handling accommodation requests, and develop a solid understanding of their legal obligations as pandemic restrictions lift across Western Canada.
- Date: March 9, 2022
- Time: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST
- Cost: Register four or more attendees to receive a discount
- Regular Ticket: $60 + GST ($3) = $63 per person
- Group discount– four or more: $50 + GST ($2.50) = $52.50 per person
- Registration closes: March 7, 2022
- Cancellation: Cancel before March 4 for a full refund. Contact Dabota Fashola at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Registrations submitted after March 4 will not qualify for a refund.
- We reserve the right to decline registrants.
This program has been approved for 1.5 CPHR Continuing Professional Development hours by CPHR Manitoba, CPHR Alberta and CPHR Saskatchewan
MLT Aikins LLP
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Western Employers’ Counsel insights and news delivered to your inbox.