MLT Aikins invites you to attend the first 2018 session of our
Coffee & Counsel Breakfast Series in Saskatoon regarding issues impacting small, medium and startup businesses.
Please join us on Thursday, May 31 for a complimentary breakfast and presentation.
This presentation will review common legal and business issues that often arise when signing financing term sheets or offers to finance including:
- When should you engage a lawyer
- Important business terms
- Positive covenants – the things you have to do
- Negative covenants – the things you cannot do
- Overview of interplay between multiple lenders
- Registration: 7 a.m. | Breakfast & Presentation: 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Registration closes: May 28, 2018
- Everyone is welcome to attend. Please feel free to share this event with anyone you think would be interested in attending this complimentary presentation.
Charnele Jellison, MLT Aikins LLP
Registration is also open for the upcoming 2018 Coffee & Counsel Breakfast Series sessions:
Speaker: Lincoln Crooks
Thursday, June 28
Speaker: Kurt Wintermute
Thursday, October 25
Speaker: John Agioritis
Wednesday, November 28