With the advent of the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements, the number of harassment complaints in the workplace is on the rise. Some present unique challenges such as old allegations, multiple complainants, respondents at all levels of an organization and highly sensitive situations. Employees and the general public are watching how employers deal with these complaints. Savvy employers are getting prepared by sharpening their investigation skills, knowing when to use an external investigator, re-examining their policies and ensuring complaint procedures are appropriate and fair to all concerned. Let us help you prepare to navigate harassment complaints using best practices.
- Registration & Breakfast: 8 a.m. | Seminar: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Registration includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
- Early bird registration closes: Friday, November 30, 2018.
- For a full refund, cancel before Monday, March 11, 2019.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. Contact email@example.com to process.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
This workshop is also being held in Edmonton on Thursday, March 19, Saskatoon on Wednesday, April 10 and Regina on Thursday, April 11.
Amy Foley, MLT Aikins LLP
Suite 2200, 10235 – 101st Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 3G1
P: (780) 969-5092
F: (780) 969-3549
Subscribe today and receive seminar updates, Western Employers’ Counsel insights and news delivered to your inbox.