Celebrating 25 years of keeping employers up to date!
Workplace rules and practices evolve continuously. As an employer you need to be aware of new developments in labour and employment law, regardless of how many employees you have. Effective human resource strategies depend on it.
This seminar will inform you of recent developments in the law and help you learn how to deal successfully with the issues they raise. The MLT Aikins Labour Update is designed for both unionized and non-unionized employers. We’ll get you up–to-date on changes to the rules and help you develop proactive human resources policies.
Agenda details will be available February 1, 2019. In the meantime, register before January 31, 2019 and get the early bird rate!
- Riva Farrell Racette
- Robert Frost-Hinz
- Amy Gibson
- Eileen Libby, Q.C.
- Jana Linner
- Brent Matkowski
- Leah Schatz, Q.C.
- Jean Torrens
- Shannon Whyley
- Kevin Wilson, Q.C.
- Registration: 8:30 a.m. | Seminar: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Regular Fee: $450 + GST ($22.50) = $472.50 per person
Early bird discount (Deadline January 31, 2019): $405 + GST ($20.25) = $425.25 per person
- Registration closes: May 17
- Cancel before May 21 for a full refund. Contact Sandra Janzen at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a refund.
- Space is limited. Only employers or their representatives are eligible to attend. We reserve the right to decline registrants.
- Pre-approved for 5 CPD hours with CPHR Saskatchewan.
Sandra Janzen, MLT Aikins LLP
1500 Saskatoon Square
410 – 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5T6
P: (306) 956-6957
F: (306) 975-7145